Friday, February 19, 2010

Pictures Of Starting Of Strep Throat Skinnier After Being Dumped...5'3, 102 Lbs Healthy?

Skinnier after being dumped...5'3, 102 lbs healthy? - pictures of starting of strep throat

I am 18 years old and weighed 113 pounds before my BF made me last Christmas. Then I discovered I was kept with a girl in my school, I knew and was close to since I Shes 6 and the second year, two classes below me. I was very ill, STREP recently been in bed for a week can not swallow, so I lost a lot of weight. Once I was better than I felt back better and leaner than ever increased. I began to exercise more and eat less, I weigh 102 pounds now. I feel better myself, I am better (113 is too large, now I have) a reality. I thought I was so thin, but if I was now the pictures I see I see wrong.

I think that eating too much weight and now. I feel quite differently than before and I can not believe that this date as long as I wHen he was so big. My sister came to the university and told me I look great and asked what my secret. Is this normal / healthy? I still lose weight. Am I too small? He was 113 pounds for 5'3?

No comments:

Post a Comment