Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Person Without Arms How Long Could A Person Survive Without Limbs?

How long could a person survive without limbs? - person without arms

If I tell a person arms and legs, how long it takes until they die of blood loss, to cut? I'll take a few minutes, but I do not know how you know .. I work for English lessons and I need to know as soon as possible. (I use the T-Mobile G1 now)
Thank you!

6 comments:

makin_th... said...

The situation is serious, but the brain is short of oxygen in about four minutes of the traumatic loss of blood, which you speak. That would have put about 2, if not pass it shock.

sparkly1... said...

Minutes

Dallas20... said...

I would say a minute, because the main artery that runs inside of the leg.

Caitlin D said...

that 10 minutes can

Shanks said...

Depending on the severity can take hours or even less than a minute.

liv & let liv said...

This is not a good way to keep the already .................?

Post a Comment