Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Want Mom Spank How Do I Ask My Best Friend's Mom To Punish Me?

How Do I Ask My Best Friend's Mom to Punish Me? - want mom spank

Growing up is never disciplined. But I know that my best friend's mother spank forever. I have really done something wrong (I will not speak), and I feel like I should be punished for. How do I ask my mother, my best friend me?

4 comments:

Tish said...

Tell the truth and let them decide to forgive or punish u!

Lisa T ♥ said...

Say what you feel, and how his father had never been punished, I hope he will understand.

Lisa T ♥ said...

Say what you feel, and how his father had never been punished, I hope he will understand.

nageshan... said...

Tell your
He learned the punishment of the Internet and applied

Post a Comment