Friday, December 25, 2009

Foods That Cause Acid Indigestion Indigestion Acids From Dieting?

Indigestion acids from dieting? - foods that cause acid indigestion

Well, from what I made this diet, I always thought it was healthy (Cause contains certain fruits and vegetables) for a month and a half and were very good, but not before this year I have begun some complaints or severity bored by my failure, somewhere near my heart or upper stomach. I asked the pharmacy and was told that it could indigestion acid, which is food for some meals, no more and no less ...

So you think that's true? I'll play again soon 18, and non-football activities and go to school, you should take to end this regime, even if it is "a small program? Please tell me you think I should do to get rid of this thing I will not become chronic. It would be too if you give me some advice on a sound, to alleviate discomfort, such as the type of food could help?

PS: As I think I need to get out of this scheme, propose, therefore, by and by my calories / food intake to increase? I think it is healthier to eat than what I could, again, because itI will gain the weight back, but that would be the worst in my stomach, do not you think? I always start my daily calorie intake of 50 calories per day from 1200 to 2000 calories would take about a month, but it must be good, right?

Please answer my questions, and tell me your thoughts on these concerns.

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment