What can I expect with a hiatal hernia during my pregnancy? - hiatal hernia more condition_symptoms in the chest
I have the usual problems with the pregnancy, nausea and so on and so forth. I have a hiatal hernia, and I also have a so-called cyclic vomiting syndrome. Does this mean that I have more problems with morning sickness and acid reflux, and others to the pregnancy? I just wanted to see if anyone out there has this or suggestions that might help:)
1 comment:
Not to worsen the symptoms of a hiatal hernia is when the pregnancy. Your uterus and later in the baby pushes everything in this case reinforces the hernia. I also have a hiatal hernia and I have 8 weeks of pregnancy. He had surgery to repair a Nissen fundoplication, but now on hold because of pregnancy. I was sick for a long time, so it is difficult to see me sometimes, when the pregnancy or the classic symptoms of the break (such as nausea, vomiting, belching, upper abdominal pain ... see what I have) According to the doctors, I saw my most classic symptoms such as nausea during pregnancy. They hope that the nausea subside after the first quarter. I use Phenergan suppositories and make a difference. I'm also on Prilosec, rantidine and metoclopramide, which are approved for pregnancy. They also see me in peace and rest of the pool for the rest of my first quarter, because the pain and vomiting so bad that experienced loss of blood and blood clots that happens, they believe that sick because of stress in my body. Change your diet you can help! Find out about the Internet in a hiatal hernia diet, keep a food diary and try to figure out, what foods aggravate it. Good luck and I hope you find what works for you.
Post a Comment