Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pills Causing Smelly Urine Feel Like I Have My Period..but Havent Got It ?

Feel like i have my period..but havent got it ? - pills causing smelly urine

And this may not yet.There for a few weeks is a chance that you are pregnant, but test soon, or tell a story. Took the pill for a month and a half ago, before moving on antibiotics, which reduces the strength of the pill.
Anyway, I'm not pregnant in positive symptoms may CUS to something else (I do not want to be) my expectations
Symptoms .. Last week I was in tears by a switch. This week, I get angry very easily. My stomach is swollen and I hurt the same places where I spent my time, but the pain is very acute pain from a cramp. I think I have my period on time, but when I go to the toilet there is only one significant relief recently had a Pap smear and it was okay (no smell, unfortunately, too much information! Lol).
The taste or smell of milk makes me sick.

iiiii knoooooowwww sounds as if I might be pregnant, but too early to have any symptoms, do not you?
The usually regular with my time, so I do not think the pill is made available as an address isARLY period or anything. Ive had these symptoms for a week and still no time.
Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment