Does any body have any ideas on how to build a 3d model of the milky way galaxy? - model no. e100wsb-c
I am helping my cousin find the center of the galaxy as his science project and had the idea to build a 3D model of the galaxy, but we have no idea how. What kinds of materials can I use? Does anybody know where I have pictures of models can be found at home? everything is good for you!
5 comments:
Well, the easiest cotton, wool or cotton is used for bedding (fantasy would be additional bands and black lines on the arms (gas and dust lanes)). Lose role in long strings (kind of like dreadlocks) and educating them in a difficult spiral. For the core of the galaxy, a flattened area of cotton. All this could put together with thin wire or wireframe grid.
Perform a search for images in your web browser to the "Milky Way" ideas about the shape and size of our galaxy.
This is a top performer. Will a spiral arrangement of the fluff most similar. And the "cousin" seems to be problematic it is to use something else, such as cable, and then say: "Each of these titles is 10,000 (or 100,000) for the stars.
I propose to abandon the 3D model and instead represented a slight gravel (relief go) the 2D version, perhaps with the glue lines to the stars in the arms and 100-1 in thickness. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milky_Way # S ...
The Milky Way looks like the type of barred spiral galaxy NGC 1300
A 3D model, defined as the use of the gel to clear and black sand. Fill the jar with a layer of frost begin to capture the swirling sand and add sand to the end of the galaxy. Then add a layer to it a 3D look.
:-DA would be swirling galaxy light spots, but the May The negative I could find no black and white, but it is a color photograph of a real galaxy http://images.nrao.edu/images/M81_med.jp ...
Why not do it on your computer?
In this way you can promote and use your imagination: D
Try using Blender for this job
The Milky Way is a spiral galaxy, then go to a site for astronomy photos touchdown spiral. Perhaps I use Styrofoam balls of different sizes and pieces of needles for the link.
Post a Comment