Saturday, December 12, 2009

Simpsons Of Anemia Is Family Guy A Brilliant, Funny Show Or Just A Simpsons Rip-off With Ridiculous Flashbacks And Jokes?

Is Family Guy a brilliant, funny show or just a simpsons rip-off with ridiculous flashbacks and jokes? - simpsons of anemia

I like the show itself. In my opinion, like the Simpsons and South Park, until he criticized because people are thinking, creative people infallible.
Someone saw the episode of the Simpsons that Peter Griffin, as a clone contains.
The mere fact the last 7 seasons, much less maintain its quality, is an incredible success.

28 comments:

Kris said...

It is certain that you write to me, but I think that South Park written right on the family of manatees. This is not a clone of original, not just the Simpsons, but also other cartoons. She also suffers from constant flashbacks, humor and jokes makes sense shocks interchangeable.

Did you know that Stewie a shameless rip-off of a character named Jimmy Corrigan? It was created by artist Chris Ware, and it was established eight years before the first Family Guy. Jimmy was there first, and it seems the same, talk the same, even inventing things. And he is departing from his mother's anxiety. Coincidence? I think not.

In addition, Family Guy jokes shamelessly stolen from The Simpsons. Just thought I'd throw out there.

Of course, the whole premise of the "animated series more than dirt, but Simpson had the idea and the things with him. They were really satirical, witty, and critical of U.S. society and culture. Family Guy The Simpsons copy, without really understanding that what makes it fun.

Personally, and the conclusion orAnimation and rigid and stiff. Why all the characters are all caricatures of Seth MacFarlane's? Almost never actually move and do something.

But I digress. Long story short, steals Family Guy. The end.

:)

Edit: But I will admit that the Simpsons is not as much fun as they were. I do not think that today's children are old enough to most of the jokes in the old episodes, it's sad to obtain.
The Simpsons (Season 8 above) are absolutely brilliant, and I shudder to think that a whole generation of children growing up with Peter Griffin to think that everything stolen from Simpson, Family Guy ...

And I like all on Yahoo Answers so I leave you with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JhD91dD8 ...

michinok... said...

If Family Guy is a fraud Simpson-off, then it is one of the Flintstones or The Jetsons Simpsons rip-off? The four are half of the cartoon series in a half hour, dysfunctional families, but love. Boob The husband / father is an integral part of television for very long time been.

Family Guy is an entirely different brand of humor. The Simpson never the absolute absurdity of Family Guy, Family Guy, but never the high art of satire of The Simpsons. For example,

Marge: You said you loved Rashomon?
Homer: It's not like I remember.

Obviously, in order to be understood that joke to get familiar with a Japanese classic film from 1950. Family Guy, but never go to the main road has, however, a great writer drinking dog. However, if this kind of absurdity is essentially a low form of humor, why do we like all of Samuel Beckett and Monty Python much?

Eric C said...

Yes I have.

Family Guy is from "The Simpsons" and "South Park differently.

Yes, they are all animated Satircal, but there is a difference

The Simpsons: black humor, social satire, slapstick

South Park: black humor, social, political satire, dark, controversial

Family Guy: black humor, satire, surrealism, anti-deadpan humor



No, seriously, is Anti-humor kind of humor

Here you can set the farce or a joke, but death to the finish and to spoil the fun purpisely. Andy Koffman was one of the founders of the anti-humor you know.


I personally am not a fan of Family Guy, anti-humor unmoved and not my kind of humor

Josso said...

There is a difference between The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, The Simpsons is a family business, show primarily centered on strong values and moral tale. Now ... South Park and Family Guy are parodies of modern society, crazy and eccentric, where the creators are obviously very pessimistic. South Park is probably the genius of my honest opinion, has for years. Do not think that it fair to a call rip-off of The Simpsons, which is simply wrong.

Josso said...

There is a difference between The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, The Simpsons is a family business, show primarily centered on strong values and moral tale. Now ... South Park and Family Guy are parodies of modern society, crazy and eccentric, where the creators are obviously very pessimistic. South Park is probably the genius of my honest opinion, has for years. Do not think that it fair to a call rip-off of The Simpsons, which is simply wrong.

matthewm... said...

Family Guy is not a rip-off of The Simpsons. Now some of the plots are similar, but above all humor is different. I do not know how the Simpsons yet, I prefer the old episodes. 3.8 seasons were the best, full of classic episodes. And I think the family is very funny despite some flash backs. Episode last week was fun, but I think last night was terrible. I was from "The bird is the word tired."

wickerwo... said...

Family Guy is for me a copy of The Simpsons. Yes, I know there are differences, but some features are too close for comfort. For example, fat, stupid, patriarch of the family, the woman who is a hack and "hot", the misunderstood daughter and son (Chris is an idiot, but Bart is cool) and baby. (even if they are different). I think that Family Guy to be good, and they now have only memories and references to pop culture relevance. For each of them, however.

chino824... said...

I do not know exactly what you're saying, but I can tell you about Family Guy is brilliant. Those who believed that Simpson is a press release, an idiot. Family Guy has its own genius and jokes, and original songs. It is not a scam is simply an amazing spectacle that is better than the recent episodes of The Simpsons.

Carey D said...

I think both Simpson and Family Guy has lost its quality. The only show that keeps me laughing, is South Park, Family Guy was good until they started new episodes and changed the personality sooooo much of the season 1-3. Meg is now the loser of the family, Stewie just want to conquer the world, Peter is ignorant, and Lois is a sex addict.

Carey D said...

I think both Simpson and Family Guy has lost its quality. The only show that keeps me laughing, is South Park, Family Guy was good until they started new episodes and changed the personality sooooo much of the season 1-3. Meg is now the loser of the family, Stewie just want to conquer the world, Peter is ignorant, and Lois is a sex addict.

Jen B said...

I love the show too. I am a big fan of all three. Simpson, of course, is always a special place in the world of cartoons ....

In any case, to see the answer Cartoon Wars episode of South Park!
Rolls all three in one. I think they want!

can be downloaded for free online: southparkstudios.com

Tenken08 said...

almost all the families of comics is a rip off of The Simpsons, because they show the things that it quite fair that Simpson has done and why the show is is dying and I think that is all means, but both programs are good because they different types of comedy, so be careful to use

best answer:)

Yoru^_^ said...

I do not understand what you are trying to do, but I can say that the man is in the family, much funnier than the Simpsons. Family Guy is funny in every episode, unlike the Simpsons.

The Man said...

It is a kind of mixture of Simpson and South Park, but it is certainly fun as hell tho ...

many jokes and ideas ...

and flashbacks roflcopter it even better

Ali. ;) said...

I did not really understand your description, but the love family guy!

It is almost my favorite of all time and The Simpsons.

Do not get me wrong South Park is fun, but Family Guy and Simpsons are my favorites. =]

dsagiggl... said...

Frankly, I do not remember if I saw this episode ... but I do not think Family Guy is a rip off of The Simpsons and Family Guy honestly prefer no jokes are much more fun

Jarroyd M said...

Father is probably more than 15 such Tey could understand all the jokes, but The Simpsons is something for everyone, I love them both anyway

Shalu said...

Family Guy adult content even more, while some episodes of The Simpsons are great for the family. Both are very good though!

Shalu said...

Family Guy adult content even more, while some episodes of The Simpsons are great for the family. Both are very good though!

~R!OT~ said...

I wouldnt say it is a fraud. The Simpsons and FamilyGuy are rivals when it comes to cartoons for adults. the only difference families paradise-like scenarios for television The Simpsons, while on the popular literature

Rockmѧn XIIII said...

Family Guy probably find me funny when I have not seen the Simpsons, is not fun for me because I have seen all the jokes before.

sesshie said...

The Simpsons is simply amazing. Family Guy makes me want to put a pencil through my eyes, he tries too hard and can not have fun.

sesshie said...

The Simpsons is simply amazing. Family Guy makes me want to put a pencil through my eyes, he tries too hard and can not have fun.

Mechanic said...

For me, I'm afraid, but I like the Simpsons

Mechanic said...

For me, I'm afraid, but I like the Simpsons

gvoze said...

It is both

gvoze said...

It is both

Everything Happens for Reasons. said...

I really do not know into question. I just know it's funny and worth a detour.

Post a Comment