How can I find information or pictures of an antique gun? - antique gun identifier
I have an old weapon that damn ass off, and I would replace it. I wonder where can I find information for the replacement or a new fact. Can anyone help?
How can I find information or pictures of an antique gun? - antique gun identifier
I have an old weapon that damn ass off, and I would replace it. I wonder where can I find information for the replacement or a new fact. Can anyone help?
Copyright 2009 Picnic antivirus grandia. Powered by
Blogger.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by digitalnature
2 comments:
You should know that you have open before work. You can find one in GunBroker.
http://www.gunbroker.com/
Numrich million parts in stock and able to assist you.
http://www.e-gunparts.com/
I try to web search on the name or marks on the barrel.
Tip: Dixie Gun Works. They have all kinds of antique weapons stockpiles. His address www.dixiegun.com
Post a Comment