Thursday, January 14, 2010

Familial Tremor Natural Remedy Does Anyone Know Of Any Natural Remedies For Essential (familial) Tremor?

Does anyone know of any natural remedies for Essential (familial) tremor? - familial tremor natural remedy

I was with essential (familial diagnosed) tremor, and, instead, for medications that I am interested if anyone has any natural remedies and this success is that they choose to. Also used his mind about the medication to tremors, side effects, etc. Thanks

4 comments:

TAN said...

Kellie,

Please click on the following link to read Dr. Esther Baldinger's article, Shakers & Movers, and then her 2007 AAN Poster on Riboflavin - B2. http://www.tremoraction.org/pdfs/JUN-2007.pdf

Hope this information is helpful.

Tremor Action Network
www.tremoraction.org

Susan Yarrawonga said...

A web search on Yahoo for "essential tremor" + "natural resources", which in turn at least 163 results.

Susan Yarrawonga said...

A web search on Yahoo for "essential tremor" + "natural resources", which in turn at least 163 results.

kim s said...

I caused a slight tremor in his left arm in a car accident in childhood. For various reasons, I have tried raw food, and I noticed that my tremor to disappear, if I tend to do several things:

1) to reduce the refined sugar / chocolate from my diet

2 Cut) from caffeine, salty, fried foods, fattening foods

3) increase the consumption of fruit and vegetables

4) take certain herbs

5) promoting the consumption of exotic fruit juices such as mango, pineapple, guava and coconut

I do not drink alcohol and smoke (but then I never)

Maybe you can try if it helps.

Post a Comment