Friday, January 8, 2010

Joss Pool Cues A Question For Pool Sharks Players! What's Your Favorite Cue?

A question for pool sharks players! What's your favorite cue? - joss pool cues

I ask because we have our own preferences on those signs! For me, McDermott, Cuetec, Joss and Lucasi. I love them all! but I use my tree most commonly lucasi Coz is stronger and I feel very comfortable with them, I can not say anything bad about my White McDermott and incense, because it works really well! My Cuetec is very good, but I do not like its axis in the rough! so yeah! what's this?

5 comments:

Vegas Matt said...

This is my current "stable" signals:

Cue to play a key measure signal Madden
Breaking Cue: Predator BK2
Cue the backup set: Predator 3K1 with the first axis of 314
/ Jump Cue break (almost the only right away): Kaiser J / B

I think of a Predator P3 with Z-axis at a time to receive. I will try to take the next APA national tournament and see if I want. There is nothing wrong with my Madden, I am fascinated by the P3. I Spend most of what I want the characters (if you did not say), but of course, to play the best signal to you with his best game, it's a signal of $ 20 or a signal of $ 10,000.

straight... said...

Everything you have mentioned, with the possible exception of Cuetec are all signs of high quality and they all work very well in the hands of an experienced player. Personally, I play with a key original Ray Schuler Custom. Schuler Legacy Cue The company produces panels for the same rules that Ray has before his death in 2002, while playing with SLC if I did not get a different origin. Of course, I know the man who owns 99% of the original signals from Ray Schuler existence. What I like the signal Schuler is the feeling of those affected. Articulation reproduce the return of a piece of wood, better than anything I've played.

Michael said...

I have two that I use a very old Balabushka two axles and two axles Meucci originals. Meucci you prefer the weight and balance, and I will not be wasted because the money is worth today Balabushka and years later, we now expect more. I use a Stinger jump / CUE is expensive, but worth the money.

Michael said...

I have two that I use a very old Balabushka two axles and two axles Meucci originals. Meucci you prefer the weight and balance, and I will not be wasted because the money is worth today Balabushka and years later, we now expect more. I use a Stinger jump / CUE is expensive, but worth the money.

Michael said...

I have two that I use a very old Balabushka two axles and two axles Meucci originals. Meucci you prefer the weight and balance, and I will not be wasted because the money is worth today Balabushka and years later, we now expect more. I use a Stinger jump / CUE is expensive, but worth the money.

Post a Comment