Where can I order business cards online for... (photography)? - sample photography business cards
Hello
I want to do business cards to promote my photography ..
I would like my name, e-mail, phone number and a picture of the sample ......
Thank you!
2 comments:
VistaPrint! The printers are the best line. Not only does it on cards, but can t-shirts, flyers, magnets, stamps, etc. Everything you need. Have a nice many models to choose from or you can add your own image (it costs a little more, but not much). In fact, I ordered business cards for the same purpose as you are. I (think) 280 Cards for € 4.95 .... and that includes shipping. Everything we sell is cheap cheap cheap, but not made cheap. Their products are very professional. Also subscribe to his newsletter, they have deals all the time. Free e-cards, magnets, rubber stamps free. They are awesome.
PS I do not think that e-mails are a scam. I have not used for a long time (my husband is a cleaning service and has been used for years) and it all becomes too much to send once a week (or more) are always treated well. But just my opinion ....
VistaPrint! The printers are the best line. Not only does it on cards, but can t-shirts, flyers, magnets, stamps, etc. Everything you need. Have a nice many models to choose from or you can add your own image (it costs a little more, but not much). In fact, I ordered business cards for the same purpose as you are. I (think) 280 Cards for € 4.95 .... and that includes shipping. Everything we sell is cheap cheap cheap, but not made cheap. Their products are very professional. Also subscribe to his newsletter, they have deals all the time. Free e-cards, magnets, rubber stamps free. They are awesome.
PS I do not think that e-mails are a scam. I have not used for a long time (my husband is a cleaning service and has been used for years) and it all becomes too much to send once a week (or more) are always treated well. But just my opinion ....
Post a Comment