Any suggestions on family therapy retreat [ vacation] place in seattle wa? - seattle therapy
I have a stress away from my quiet and relaxing, without technology or anythign bothers me if I wanted to go on vacation, but I want something like a therapy that allows me to feel and be healthier and really sucked Within the research and have no time for those people, place, or what would you recommend? Please help!
2 comments:
San Juan Islands, you can take the ferry and is very quiet.
Or try the Southern ... Cannon Beach, Oregon, who provides a safe harbor.
Want to go to town to escape the stress? Good luck! Seattle is only going to strain your eyes! The transport is not good. Each unit only in the car, so the traffic is terrible!
Why not go for a weekend in a spa and massage, mud wraps, etc., are relaxing and healing. Maybe not somewhere a colon cleanse.
Post a Comment