Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cystic Fibrosis Liver Friend Of A Friend Dying Of Cancer?

Friend of A Friend Dying of Cancer? - cystic fibrosis liver

Family friend My best friend dies of cancer. We have just received the news that the chemotherapy does not work anymore and the doctors have to live for a month, if at all. This is the second experience of my friend with the number of cancer deaths in the last year and is only 14 years.
Is there anything I can say it they feel better if your friend has passed?
Asked In addition to his mother if I could give you some books to read during the summer, a month ago. Many of the books I read that Lurlene McDaniel and / deaths due to cancer. It looks good with the book I am currently reading bone cancer, but I wonder whether it would be better to examine the records of my take for now.
For those not familiar with Lurlene McDaniel works for young adults, written change with life diseases such as cancer (leukemia, breast, liver, etc.), liver disease, AIDS, and how anyuerisms brain, cystic fibrosis, multiple sclerosis, etc. more. The books are always close and the main character of acceptance of their situation.

3 comments:

C C said...

At 14, the theme of your friend does not want something that we are trying now. Death is usually something that will happen when we grow old, not as a teenager. Thanks to the truth once, and I think they should be reading a variety of books on this subject now, unless specifically asked for more. She did not mention, as you know, my friend, and if he will benefit by attending this friend and the things for them. Even the occasional visitor, go to the store with flowers, shopping for them ... This helps his friend to people who are ill often feel abandoned. People do not know that the slightest gesture ill.I a lot of people do not know someone to meet other people that means, but then maybe your friend says .. "Wow, how his face lights up when I have this class. This is a good memory to take in a book about death. Good luck.

KL said...

Hello ... I lost my dear cousin of cancer recently. I realized that now the fight is not just the patient alone, but also the entire family. There is therefore in the family are too ... not necessary, but simply buy them as a newspaper or buy food for the family for help.

Perhaps this link may provide some information about natural insightful article:

http://mycancertreatmentforyou.blogspot.com

Be strong ... and that faith can not be overlooked ... the battle is not over yet.

Little Leny said...

She goes home. Comfort, as you can, but God says: "Time of My Son."
If you do not yet have been called to. Will soon be in heaven, and is much better here.

Post a Comment